Checkware - Digital Checklist Manger für die Papierindustrie
Due to its high energy intensity and dependence of newspaper and magazine printing of in parts 70%, the paper industry is one of those that are worst affected by the economic crisis; thus it is important to raise quickly the ratio potential without large-scale advance investments.
The most important key to lowering costs are “electronic workflows” which accelerate the workflows in a quality-assured way.
This comprises all workflows which require a high quality, a high repetition factor (even in cases of major variance) and revision safety – in the administrational field as well as in the fields production and logistics. Typical application fields of digital checklists in the paper industry include hazmat handling or management of Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) processes and its revision-safe archiving. Depending on the particular process savings of up to several 100,000 Euros p.a. per plant can be made.
Automation of business processes by intelligent forms and individual evaluation options.
Checkware - Digital Checklist Manager is the software solution for all kinds of inspections, quality assurance and audits. In many fields examinations are carried out nowadays by means of standardized forms and checklists.
- Checkware replaces paper forms and ball-pens by intelligent forms and automates business processes. If this is done in paperwork, the information gained must be digitized afterwards.
- With Checkware evaluations are realized in form of multilingual forms by centralized data storage - corporate-wide and across sites.
- Thanks to the automated processing of forms and checklists a lot of time can be saved. By manual transfer of data failures can be avoided.
- For the forms the Microsoft InfoPath format will be used.
Checkware replaces paper forms and ball-pens. The data are collected via stationary PCs or via mobile devices (e.g. Tablet PCs) on site and then synchronized with the server or workstation computers.
With Checkware you can prepare forms and checklists in a very simple way and apply them throughout the company in a homogenous manner. The software allows the realization of your own designs and layout standards and provides for a homogenous checklist management.
An authorization system makes it possible to allow individual users access only to parts of the system. The staff member practically sees only the forms and checklists which are relevant for his activity.
- Components freely definable: Fields for checklists and master data
- Individual layout of forms in your own corporate design
- Efficient synchronization mechanism
- Revision-safe archiving in a centralized data base
- Forms and checklists in several languages
- Efficient authorization system
- Flexible reporting throughout the company
- Documentation of older form versions (history)
- Freely definable evaluations possible through interfaces
- Connection of additional master data systems possible
- Logging of digital signatures – electronic signature
Checkware Digital Checklist Manager supports users during the capture by means of an input check
All data are available immediately after their collection. The evaluation can be made independent of site and location.